Chelsea F.C. Academy is the under-18 team of Chelsea Football Club. It is a member of the Professional U18 Development League. The academy has produced many successful players such as John Terry, Mason Mount, Reece James and more.
Many young boys out there often wish to play football to a professional level, but lack of sponsorship often goes a long way in dwindling this aspirations. It however seems as though a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity has presented itself for African young stars and even beyond who wish to make the cut in professional football to pursue their dreams.
Chelsea Football Club is and Todd Boehly is Sponsoring at least 1600 youths from Africa to the United Kingdom to Pursue their dreams.
Requirements For A UK Travel Visa
To travel to the United Kingdom, they’re certain documents an individual is expected to have. The Club will help you make this available as part of the sponsorship program however, so just read on and apply when Called upon for any job below.
- Two photographs.
- Your Valid Passport.
- Proof you have the financial means to cover the living costs while in the UK.
- Proof of accommodation.
- Detailed travel itinerary.
- Tuberculosis Test Results.
- Biometric information.
- UK visa invitation letter.
- Paid UK visa fees.
- Certified translations of any document that is not in either English or Welsh.
Expert Tip: The Fastest Way to Obtain a Visa is by applying through a school Now Check out the following Canadian Universities for quick Visa applications and approvals.
Requirements For A UK Work Permit
Just like the travel visa, there are requirements that must be met for a work permit to be issued. Read on to know, however the Club will help out on this. Just apply when called upon for any job below.
- your certificate of sponsorship reference number – your employer will give you this.
- proof of your knowledge of English.
- a valid passport or other document that shows your identity and nationality.
- your job title and annual salary.
- your job’s occupation code.
That’s it for the Sponsorship requirements.